Our Children's Ministry Team is dedicated to supplementing the family in their attempt to lay a spiritual foundation that, in God's time, will lead a child into a relationship with God through Jesus Christ.
You're child's security matters to us. Each child must be checked-in by a parent at THE STATION before being dropped off at one of our programs. You and your child will recieve corresponding number tags. It is important that you keep your tag with you so that you can show it to your child's teacher when you pick your child up.
- The number is also used for our silent paging system. If your child needs you during the program, you will see his/her number appear on the monitor in the main auditorium.
- Background checks are run on every adult volunteer to ensure your child's safety.
The nursery is for birth - 2 year-olds and is offered during our small group time at 9:00 a.m. and during the worship service at 10:30 a.m. on Sundays. The nursery ministry strives to provide a safe and enjoyable atmosphere for your child. In addition, we strive to instill the concepts of sharing with others and caring for one another. Your child will also be taught a simple and fun lesson from the Bible by our fantastic teachers.
Our toddlers and pre-schoolers are placed in age appropriate learning environments where we teach your young ones about the Bible and allow them to stretch their legs at the same time. Children will be welcomed by their teacher, enjoy some fun activities, and then receive a lesson from God's word.
- TOTS class is for our 2 & 3 year old and is available during the small group hour at 9:00 a.m. and the worship service hour at 10:30 a.m.
- Preschool class is for our 4 & 5 year olds and is available during the small group hour at 9:00 a.m. and the worship service hour at 10:30 a.m. Children MUST be potty tranined to attend this class.
During the small group hour at 9:00 a.m., children are divided into grade appropriate classes to dive deep into God's word for a strong foundation of Bible knowledge. This takes place in a classroom setting. The current classes are K/1st grades and 2nd-5th grades.
- KIDZ CHURCH: Our K-5th graders join their parents for the first part of the worship service at 10:30 a.m. At the sermon portion of the worship service, children are dismissed and meet in the children's wing for fun games, challenges, an interactive Bible lesson, and small group meetings designed to help them apply what they've learned to their lives.